Interactive Learning Modules for Younger Students. An interactive CD-ROM featuring 8 interactives based on an ANZAC theme. Using literacy skills, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and visual tracking skills, students can:
- Identify items of uniforms and dress a soldier and/or a nurse
- Identify and match shapes to complete 4 jigsaw puzzles
- Match flags to some key allied and enemy countries in World War 1 and World War 2.
- Learn about women in war - see what they have done and hear about their experiences by clicking on different buttons.
- Explore memorabilia that may be found at home; and more.